- Collect leads from various sources.
- Record contact details, vehicle of interest specification and current vehicle information including information about potential trade-in.
- Follow-up a lead to asses customer needs.
- Assign a lead to responsible salesperson to qualify it, disqualify it or postpone it for the future.
- Measure response time to new incoming leads and receive escalations for long time pending new leads.
- Use historical data in your database to generate loyalty leads.
- Analyze structure and sources of incoming leads to manage you marketing strateg
- Nurture your potential customers using tools of opportunities.
- Search a vehicle fulfilling customer‘s requirements. Reserve the candidate vehicle for a customer.
- Book a test drive.
- Postpone an Opportunity to the future in case a customer is not ready for the deal at the moment.
- Keep track, manage and evaluate sales pipeline. Use your pipeline to forecast your revenue.
- Use database of lost opportunities to generate new leads in the future.
Sales contract management
- Follow-up won Opportunities as Sales Contracts.
- Plan and perform vehicle handover. Record real vehicle handover date.
- Record details of vehicle financing.
- Record expected vehicle replacement date and let the system remind you the righ time to initation new sales proces.
- Update data in vehicle database so it can be used for marketing purposes afterwards.
360°view on customers
- Review personal details about a contact, including hobbies, driving license details etc.
- Check relations of a contact to companies and other contacts.
- Check vehicles used or owned by a contact, including previous vehicles.
- See details of performed and planned activities presented in interactive Timeline section.
- Follow-up currently open and previously closed opportunities.
- Investigate history of sales and service transactions.
- Learn which marketing activities a contact has been involved in.
- Apply various search conditions to find a vehicle fulfilling needs of a customer. Search by model specification, availability, status, price range, color, included options etc.
- Check detailed specification of selected vehicle including configuration options.
- Create new lead or opportunity for a selected vehicle.
- Reserve selected vehicle for a customer or and opportunity. Enqueue a reservation in case of pending reservations already exist.
- Create binding reservation of vehicle to indicate that a vehicle is not available for sale any more.
Test drives management
- Find a desired vehicle and acceptable time slot in a calendar to book a test drive.
- Collect details required for the vehicle handover and printout documentation for the signature.
- Record final status of a vehicle after return and plan test drive follow-up.
- Manage also courtesy rentals and long term rentals in the same environment.
- Collect information about potential vehicle trade-ins.
- Record evaluation of vehicle status and specify evaluated price and price offered to a customer.
- Keep track of business discussions with the customer and stage of trade-in process.
- Print the purchase contract to finalize the trade-in process.
Analytics and reporting
- Reminders of new leads, neglected leads, contact birthdays.
- Sales pipeline and sales funnel analysis.
- Forecasting of estimated revenue.
- Analysis and controlling of salespersons‘ activities.
- Analysis of lead structure, lead sources and conversion rate.